Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chatting and new beginnings.

Logan is so talkative lately. She's even babbling "mama" (or something that sounds very similar to it). It makes my heart melt even though I know she has no idea what she is saying. It seems like she's grown up so much the last couple of weeks. I was so excited that she started rolling over and now she's sitting up, (trying) to eat solids, and cutting four teeth! I really have no idea how she is six months old already. I feel like it couldn't have been that long ago that Rory and I were hanging Christmas lights and baking cookies when my water broke. You can read more about the day she came over at A Birth Story Blog.

Here's a little video I shot of her today when I caught her "talking". 


video

No matter what she's doing, the second I put the camera on her to record, she stops.

I am looking forward to sharing many more stories with you. Whether it's weekend projects, baby things, personal struggles or personal accomplishments. Until next time.

xo
-Ali

1 comment :