Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Engagement Shoot at the Santa Monica Pier (part 1)

  I can't believe we are already coming up on our two year anniversary. In the blink of an eye, Rory and I were married with a baby. You know when you're growing up and you roll your eyes at those old people that say "It goes by so fast"? Yeah, well, it does! I love looking back at our beautiful engagement photos by Ressull Salvi Photography. It brings me back to that time; when I was planning a wedding, near insane from planning a wedding, and when it was just Rory and I.
 
I love the vibrant colors of these photos so much! The pier was an excellent backdrop. I can't help but giggle at some of these because I was so uncomfortable in front of the camera and I didn't know what to do with myself. Rory kept saying "Don't forget to turtle your neck!" Thanks husband for looking out for any double chin catastrophes!

Stay tuned for part 2 !


xo
-Ali

2 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! my favorite color :)
      looking forward to seeing yours.. whenever you take them.

      Delete