Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites

I'm so glad it's Friday! Happy almost weekend to everyone! This week has seemed like a long one for me. It's hard to wake up to the grey weather; especially since I know it never burns off until around ten. Also, there has been so many fires around us this week keeping the sky a little grey. Thank you to all the firefighters working tirelessly trying to save surrounding homes and businesses.

These are are few things that brightened the grey week. Enjoy!

Why I Gave Up Trying To Be A Perfect Mom on Money Saving Mom. This article made me feel so much better about myself.

This quote on baby clothing and accessories. Haha! I mean, seriously.

This felt birdhouse. Thanks Sarah for turning me on to it!

I know this is sort of mean, but you have to admit, it's hilarious.

This song !! I'm not really a rap fan, but this song it awesome and I have no problem admitting I love it :)

My friend, Lindsay's, dream catchers on Etsy .

This recipe for paleo bacon wrapped chicken. It was delicious!



This photo I found while going through my computer. I took it a few years ago and can still feel the ocean air while looking at it. Missing my favorite place on Earth and holding on tightly to the memories.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Please feel free to leave your favorite weekly finds in the comments below. I'd love to see them!

xo
-Ali



No comments :

Post a Comment