Friday, June 28, 2013

Rearranging


I'm always rearranging things in our home. I like to think that it keeps it fresh.. or it just makes me feel that way! I redid Logan's crate bookshelves recently because I felt the area was a little sparse. I really like the coca cola crate with the owl lamp on it. It's super functional. We now have a larger area to rest her bottles, sound machine and any other little doo dads on. We also hung blackout curtains in front of the lace. She's been sleeping in there for naps and at night so they became a necessity. We put the blackouts on the existing rods and hung the lace behind with 3M hooks and cafe rods we already had in our garage! 
 

It looks better than before, don't you think?

xo
-Ali

2 comments :

  1. SO cute!! i love it! i love how you used those crates and bins as shelves :)

    andrea brionne
    @himandher-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope she keeps them stacked nicely as she gets older ;)

      Delete