Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

As you have probably seen, I've done a couple of "Friday Favorites" on my blog. I had seen some other bloggers do the series and I liked the idea of sharing things that caught my eye over the week. Honestly, it became sort of a chore to search the depths of the internet for interesting articles, or funny pictures, or random things I liked; so I decided that it just wasn't a good fit for me. The words "Wishlist Wednesday" popped into my head the other day whilst thinking about things to put on here.. I may have seen it somewhere, but I don't remember were so for now I'll take the credit for it. I still very much like the idea of sharing things that I like, but in more of a pictorial format. I sort of got annoyed at myself having to click on endless links and I figured maybe you did too!

So here goes my first Wishlist Wednesday. I hope you enjoy!




Mushroom Bird Feeder @Amazon
Honeycomb rug @ Overstock
Ottoman @ Urban Outfitters
Shoe Storage Shelf @ Urban Outfitters
Climbing Gnomes @ 7Gadgets
Breezy as Pie Doorstop @ ModCloth
Duvet and pillow set @ Not on the High Steet
1970's Crewel @ Etsy
Hanging Macrame Baskets @ Etsy
Did you enjoy the pictures rather than having to click on links? I'd love to hear what you think!

xo

-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment