Friday, July 19, 2013

Currently

Watching: Not much of anything actually. We have had "Oz: The Great and Powerful" from Netflix sitting on our tv cabinet for a week.. or maybe longer. I used to always have something playing in the background for noise (i.e Ugly Betty, Doc Martin) but now I just find myself leaving the tv off all day until Logan is in bed. Once the tv is on though, it's usually playing "Sabrina the Teenage Witch".. don't judge. That is the one show that has a lot of seasons for us to go through. Of course, I've already seen every single episode, but it's just something to watch mindlessly while we are getting dinner ready, eating, just lounging around once the little munchkin is asleep. This is the one downfall of not having cable.. when everything is on hiatus, you are left with not so many viewing choices.

Listening To: The Aquabats! I've been going through all of the ska bands I love. For me, it makes summer feel like summer and makes me feel more like myself. I have the deepest love and appreciation for music.. it really shaped who I am and got me through a lot. Yes, I am one of those people. And who doesn't love The Aquabats??

Loving: New friendships, watching Logan become a little girl (where did my baby go?), cuddling on the couch with my husband, and Instagram. I just jumped on the smart phone bandwagon, finally.. and I am loving everyones photos. I just ordered a stickygram and am pretty unhappy with the appearance of them. Does anyone else have a really great resource for printing Instagram photos?

Drinking: Still on my smoothie in the morning kick. I feel like it has helped a lot with my weight loss and I'm getting a good intake of fruit, which I normally don't eat.

Eating: Bacon and eggs quite frequently. It's so easy and Paleo friendly. I've gotten sort of lazy with cooking lately. I feel so tired by the end of the day. I do my errands, take care of Logan, exercise with the Wii, take Logan swimming, and when she is in bed I am ready for bed too.

Missing: San Clemente. I spent a good portion of my life on the beach in San Clemente.. and even though I hated the sand on my feet, this time of year my heart always longs for it.

Looking Forward To: eventually making it out to a new antique mall in Fillmore that I discovered via Craigslist. Unfortunately there's not much of a turn around with thrift and antique stores in the area so you have to not go for a while to be able to catch some new things. 

How are you doing lately?

xo
-Ali

And, again.. thanks to Miss Megan for the "Currently Series" questions.

No comments :

Post a Comment