Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Snapshots (mostly from my phone)

I'm not quite sure why, but this weekend I was feeling pretty lazy when it came to taking pictures of what we did. I have been feeling sort of "blah" the last few days. Nonetheless, it was a good weekend. Friday night we took our non sleeping baby to our dear friend Bonnie's house for some backyard bonfire bonding time. Saturday we went to lunch with Rory's out of town friends, then to dinner with the whole Mellin clan. Sunday we went up to Ventura to check out all of the antique stores and I was quite disappointed! Well, except for my one favorite kitschy paradise, Attaboy Vintage. Everyone else wants to charge hundreds of dollars for things that I know I can eventually stumble upon at the Goodwill or Habitat Store.. no way ma'am!

If you're in the Ventura area though, make sure to stop by Attaboy Vintage. They are a very sweet couple and have such cute things. I loved this orange patio set up, but couldn't figure how we'd stuff it in the car with the stroller and the car seat. It's times like that when I miss driving a truck.. yup I was that girl. Rockin out in my '95 Ford Ranger.. mhm. I also saw a dining table that I liked, but once we got home I realized the color was a lot lighter than what our credenza is and since we just gave that a face lift, I have to pass. Oy vey.

I am looking forward to a bit more of a relaxing week. Last week and this weekend were so busy. We had lots of out of towners in town, had to do lots of errands, and cleaning. This week all we have scheduled is a Doctor's appointment for little miss almost eight month old. I can't believe how big she's getting. That picture of her hanging out on the couch with a bottle of water is so awesome. She looks like an actual person!

I hope you had a great weekend! Feel free to leave any fun weekend details of yours in the comments below.

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment