Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend was a pretty good one. For the first time we had no projects to conquer.. such a strange feeling. We drove around scouting places for me to photograph (because I am now a paid freelance writer and photographer.. nuts!) and took a dip in the pool. Baby enjoys the pools so much.. we can tell she'll be that kid that is impossible to get out of the water when she's older.

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Here's to hoping this week seems as short as the last!

xo
-Ali

5 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cutie you have there! As a CA newbie with the same name, I think it's meant to be that I came across your blog :). Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I lurked your Google Plus page and see that you are from Boston..? My favorite city in the world!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a fun weekend! I love swimming and I want a statue like that.. but... of me...

    S&R

    New Post!
    http://www.cattaildown.com/my-blog/2013/07/cosmetic-pouch-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete