Friday, August 16, 2013

Re-Tour of the Nursery


I've made a few changes to Logan's room over the last few months. If you follow me on Instagram, than you've already seen a few peeks!

I did some rearranging in the living room recently, and took the blue swivel chair that was originally in the nursery. I replaced it with this awesome lime green chair that I found for twenty dollars. It doesn't rock, but she's never been into rocking anyway. I also found a vintage telephone table for twelve dollars and I couldn't pass it up. Someone had painted the brass a pretty blue and it was asking me to be a part of Logan's bookshelf. Also you may notice that the pallet sofa is gone. We got this sweet day bed from Craigslist for forty dollars and it fits perfectly. This will eventually be her "big girl" bed.. whenever that time comes. I personally don't get the whole toddler bed thing. Why buy a crib, and then a toddler bed, and then a twin bed? Too many purchases!

I really love the way it is now. Bright, vibrant, and Logan friendly. I don't think there's anything else to do in there! Nursery project complete.

I hope you have a great weekend! Any plans? We have a super busy one.

xo
-Ali

1 comment :

  1. it's sooo cute!! i love it. good job mama :) now come decorate my house!

    xo
    jenna @ mama daze blog

    ReplyDelete