Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Snapshots and Links

This weekend was the one packed with people I care about more than anything.. so it was a good one. I am really grateful for the handful of people that I can trust, love, and know love me too.. no matter what.
Rory and I also took Logan along to do one of our favorite things.. explore our back yard. We drove around the farms close to our house and stumbled upon a dog show and a horse show. Green Acres is the place for me.. farm livin' is the life for me!
^because sometimes you need to stick your baby in a cantaloupe field^


This weekend filled my heart with a lot of joy. I have a post coming up soon about friendship and I am glad that I had this weekend to remind me what friends really are and more importantly, who they are.

And here are a few things that caught my eye over the week:

This makes me smile and cry all at the same time. I cannot begin to express how excited I am for it. I hope Logan is up for sitting through a movie!

So.. this happened right next to my house.

This read is kind of funny. I had that feeling too about Logan's name, though I love it and I had wanted to name my daughter Logan for nine years before she was even born. Oh postpartum brain.

You can't help but smile watching this. Robin Thicke is super sexy and I love that he is Alan Thicke's son.. "Growing Pains" !!!

xo
-Ali


1 comment :