Friday, September 20, 2013

Autumn Wears For Logan

It's almost officially Autumn and I am counting down the days. I am dreaming of hoodies, hats, boots, and snuggly blankets.. aren't you? There are some pretty cute seasonal clothing for kids right now and these are a few things I wouldn't mind dressing my little one in.
critter zip hoodie @ Old Navy // fox knit dress @ H&M // retro skulls kids cardigan @ Sourpuss // multi-stripe sweater dress @ Old Navy // fall apple organic top @ ittikid // polka dot knit sweater @ H&M // corduroy jeggings @ Baby Gap // puff sleeve cardigan @ Baby Gap

I am quite impressed with Old Navy these days! Most of Logan's clothes are from there now. I used to be a Target fan, but lately there isn't anything that I like.. which is a bummer because it's so close. I feel like they have too many graphic tees which are the same kind of clothes I avoid at The Children's Place.

Do you have a favorite place to buy your kids clothes?

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment