Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting Our Groove Back

 
black eye and fat lip baby // sleepy sick girl // trying to enjoy some fresh air during sick time //
painting // peek a boo // little snow leopard // waiting for dada selfies // autumn owl wreath diy

With Rory and Logan being sick the last week and a half, I haven't had my camera in tow but I still make sure to capture some moments worthy of Instagram on my phone. These are a few of my favorites from the last week (she's still so happy even though she feels terrible). If you'd like, you can follow me here in real time.

I've slowly been coming out of my slump, so thank you for hanging in there with me. I appreciate it! I made that cute owl wreath to kick start Fall around here.. isn't he so cute? I love Pinterest way too much, but it takes you to so many reads and ideas you wouldn't find otherwise. These are some things that I enjoyed pinning after a long day of nursing my hubby and baby back to health.. enjoy!


This makes me laugh.. and feel slightly better about myself.

I may have to start cross stitching because of this Etsy shop.  I want to make everything in it!

I almost peed myself laughing when I saw this.


I am going to have to make this quilt one day... so cute!

I'm pretty sure Boston Cream Pie is the most delicious thing to ever exist.. seriously. So this recipe looks pretty awesome. I'd rather make my own ganache, but this one is definitely going to be a cheat day project.

This home tour is pretty incredible. I am pretty envious of her wallpapered feature wall.. incredible!

I hope you're having a great week!


xo
-Ali






1 comment :