Friday, September 6, 2013

September Wishlist

Top Deck Dinner Dress @ ModCloth // Fox Pillow @ Uncommon Goods // Day Slipper Socks @ ModCloth // Minnetonka Concho Boots @ Zappos // "Nice Underwear" Doormat @ Brookstone //  Floral Patchwork Quilt @ Lark // Best of the Pesto Top @ ModCloth



I am so happy that it's September. Every other blog may say "we're hanging on to all things summer".. not here! I am counting the days until I can wear hoodies, snuggle up with a blanket, have a fire in the fireplace, listen to rain, and most of all.. decorate for Halloween! I am so tired of having to leave the air on all day because we are sweating profusely and I'm tired of not being able to take a nice deep breath because the air is so stagnant and hot. I am ready for all things warm and cozy.. especially those sweet Dorothy socks!

Have a great weekend! Any plans?

xo
-Ali


No comments :

Post a Comment