Friday, October 4, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I don't think I can say enough how grateful I am to live next to such a place as Underwood Farms. It makes me feel like a little kid to see all of the animals, and especially now to see the set up for the Fall Festival. Living it through Logan is such a gift and I cannot wait until she can walk around the fields.. it's going to be very soon!

I took Logan to the farm the other day to take some photographs for another freelance writing and photography contract I got (yay). I have been waiting for a little one of my own to take to a pumpkin patch, dress up for Halloween, and just enjoy the magic of Fall with; and now she's here.
 



She of course loved every moment of it! She loved standing next to the pumpkins and especially loved pulling at the straw on the ground. I swear this kid and ripping paper or paper like materials.. she can sit in one place for an hour ripping newspaper if I let her.

We are going to go back again with dada soon so we can enjoy all of the extra festivities they have on the weekends; pig races, real Hawaiian shave ice, live music and all sorts of fun and games.

xo
-Ali

3 comments :

  1. That looks like so much fun, you really are lucky to leave near such an awesome place. My baby girl is a paper shredder too! They are so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's seriously so stinking cute! That little face gets me every time, but I think mama needs to be in more pictures too ;)

    -Jenna
    www.mamadazeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama needs to lose some weight to be in pictures!
      But I was just thinking that.. .. I don't have pictures of us because I'm always the one taking them. Eventually I'll be thinner again and I can have a family shoot ;)

      Delete