Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Snapshots


^ At a pumpkin patch.. again. I really could take her on a daily basis ^
 
^ I had a night alone.. weird.. to take some pictures of the Strathearn Ghost Tour for a freelance assignment. I wish Logan and Rory could have gone with me, but it started near her bedtime and it was freezing! It was great though.. surprisingly funny. If you're local, you should go ^
  
^ We were all feeling well enough to go visit my family up in Santa Barbara on Saturday. I must have not been feeling totally like myself because this is the only picture I took. Fail. ^


^ I think these are my favorite photos of Logan ever. Seriously, I wish it was Halloween all of the time. ^

I am hoping that this week is a healthy one. Rory woke up Sunday morning with a sore throat, so if he gets what I had I just may have a nervous breakdown. Talk about one sickness after the other with us. Hopefully we've got it all out of the way now so we can enjoy the rest of the holiday season in perfect health! Fingers crossed.
 
xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment