Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas



Oh my poor sweet Logan. This picture is from a few weekends ago when we went to the little old town museum we live next to. She was not feeling this Santa and I have to say, neither was I; but Rory got his crying with Santa picture he wanted!

We've had some rough days over here with Logan being awake most of the night with inconsolable crying. Growing pains, cutting teeth.. who knows? Yesterday was also not the greatest as I let something really get under my skin and I allowed my feelings about Christmas to be tainted. I feel like that happens every year; that you look so forward to Christmastime and then it turns out to be way too stressful and you feel stretched thin or like you're not pleasing everyone. Well, thankfully my husband is the best man on the planet and we were able to find a way to celebrate Christmas the way we want to.. putting our time with our daughter first, and then trying to accommodate extended family. There's just no point in being stressed out; so here's to a relaxing, joyous, Christ filled Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment