Monday, March 3, 2014

Singin' & Dancin' in the Rain


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was pretty quiet and rainy.. and we are so thankful. Southern California has been pretty dry the last couple of years, so when we get a bit of a storm, we a thrilled.. well I am. The downpour lasted for quite a while (and we even got some thunder and lightning.. hey real weather!), but when it let up a few times we let Logan go outside and run around in the puddles.. she obviously had a great time. I love the second shot of her.. it makes me think of Mary Tyler Moore about to toss her hat up into the sky.

Though I enjoy some rain, I'm glad it's over because we'll be able to get out this week to the park and hopefully the farm. What are you up to this week?

xo
-Ali

5 comments :

  1. I wish we were just contending with rain. We are all iced and snowed in. My kids are going stir crazy
    I love the pics. That is the cutest coat and hat ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah how I wish for snow! The grass is always greener they say :)
      I bet it takes a toll on you after being stuck indoors with a bunch of kids. There's only so many snowy and rainy day pinterest activities one can do!
      Her hat and coat are both from Target.. sometimes they have really great things! They've been more of a miss lately though.

      Delete
  2. Her cheeks kill me every time! We were so thankful for the rain too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! She's my living Cabbage Patch Kid :)

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures. Love the hat and coat.

    ReplyDelete