Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Keeping in Touch with Treat

I know everyone says this at the start of each month.. but I really can't believe it's April already! For me, April means May is looming! May has always been a pretty busy time of the year in my family; we have five birthdays as well as Mothers' Day to celebrate. For many years, we'd all get together and celebrate everyone but as the years have gone on, it's gotten harder to see one another. My sister and her family live up in Santa Barbara, my dad and his family live up in Northern California, my grandparent's and aunt live about three hours South of me and there's also my other aunts who live in Hawaii and New York. As much as we all would love to continue getting together to celebrate our loved ones each May, plane tickets and gas have become very expensive and coordinating three toddlers schedules is not always possible. Luckily, we live in an age where family is just a phone call or an email away. 

Recently I received an email from Treat and I was happy to learn about this extension of Shutterfly and all they have to offer. I have been a customer of Shutterfly for a couple of years and have always been very happy with everything I've ordered from them. I've made photobooks for my mother in law and some canvas art prints for my dad.. I love being able to personalize gifts. Treat offers such a convenient service for keeping in touch with your loved ones as well as some cute gifts to personalize, so I was very excited to be able to share that on my blog with you!

Treat is so easy to navigate and I really love all of the design options they have; there's no doubt you'll be able to find the perfect card for someone you love. Another really incredible thing about Treat is that you have the choice to send a digital card or a paper card. The digital card is great for those "thinking of you" moments (I was able to send a personalized card along with photos of Logan to a family member who is going through a hard time right now and it really brightened their day) and the paper cards are great to surprise someone with happy mail in the mail box or even to give with a gift in person.

I know that my family members will be so smitten with their personalized cards I was able to make them this year (c/o Treat) and will see them as keepsakes rather than just another card from the grocery store.

I'd share the cards I made, but I want them to be a surprise for the recipients so instead I am going to share some of my favorite photo and non-photo Easter cards available at Treat:
     


Feel free to leave your favorite Treat finds in the comments below.. I'd love to see what special greetings your family and friends will be getting!

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment