Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Snapshots

We finally got out of the house this weekend! We slept in a little on Sunday, and after breakfast I was feeling pretty antsy and wanted to figure out what we were going to do for the day. I had heard of a children's museum up in Oxnard and thought it was the one I remember going to as a kid, so we decided to head out there. Unfortunately the museum was not what I thought it was; it was pretty sad and dingy (I don't think we'll be going again), but Logan had fun nonetheless!
She didn't seem to mind that the "interactive" star fish tank had a big grate on the top of it with a sign that said "do not open".. she enjoyed climbing up the stairs to take a peek at the little sea creatures.
After about an hour and a half at the museum, we headed to the Ventura Harbor for lunch. It was such a gorgeous California day; not a cloud in the sky and a perfect ocean breeze. It was nice to just wander around, watch Logan play in the Spring weather and put all worries in my mind aside to enjoy time with my family.

We have some seriously busy weekends this month, so I'm glad we were able to get out (just the three of us) and make some sweet memories.

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment