Monday, July 21, 2014

New Space, New Nursery Tour

Happy Monday everyone! I usually wouldn't say that, but this week is a happy Monday because we leave for our mini vacation on Thursday morning. I thought I'd leave you with a look at Logan's new space while we're off road tripping.


I really love the way it turned out! I feel like it's "complete" and that's a pretty big deal considering we moved in less than a month ago. Everything in her former nursery fit perfectly in to this new space; I was even able to make her her own reading nook with her vintage rocker that's been in the Mellin family for a couple of decades. A few updates I made for her new room were the vinyl rain drop stickers (I cut them out of chalkboard vinyl) and the reading nook decor (I made the bunting flag while I was pregnant and it hung on her old wall shelf. The embroidery hoop art is an Anthropolgie dish towel I had laying around. The Raggedy Ann and Andy art is from a vintage Golden Book. The peg hook is a new purchase from Etsy. And the rug is new sale find from Target)

We've already made a lot of wonderful memories in this room.. most of them being Logan dancing like a maniac in front of her new mirrored closet doors. I honestly thought I wouldn't be a fan of them, but the amount of entertainment we get from them is pretty incredible. I suppose Logan is a narcissist, but she's awfully cute and what one year old isn't!?

xo
-Ali

**You can see all of my posts about Logan's nursery past and present here**

2 comments :