Monday, September 29, 2014

39/52


A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2014.

Taking a break from working on a chalk art masterpiece to stare at a plane overhead.

I am late on this one, again (and again I'll refer to this portrait series as a thorn in my side). Late last week we were feeling pretty exhausted from no naps and good old fashioned busy days. Saturday we spent a good chunk of the day hanging Halloween decor outside and Sunday I forgot to bring my camera to a birthday party we went to at the beach.
I'm surprised I got this snapshot in today because Rory and I are both feeling sick and I had to take Logan to an emergency allergist appointment this morning after we were all awake all night (whine whine whine). It's only Monday, but I think it's safe to say that I am over this week!

Here's to hoping tomorrow's a better day.

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment