Monday, September 29, 2014

Logan's Favorite Things (22 Months)


Just a few days ago, Logan officially turned 22 months. Each month that she inches closer to turning two, she amazes us with her social, motor and language skills. Just over the last couple of weeks we have seen so much change in her; she's no longer timid about climbing to the top of play structures or sliding down slides that are meant for bigger kids.. she's fearless and she's confident in herself. She's talking to us in sentences, she's aware and understands everything now.
I've done a few of these before (you can see all here), so I thought I'd share some of Logan's favorite things with you again just in case you're looking for some gifts for an almost two year old in your life!

one. Plan Toys preschool musical band //  two.  playdough (I use this homemade recipe) //  three. AlphaBlock by Christopher Franceschelli //  four. Ikea LATT kids table  //  five. Melissa and Doug stacking train //  six. 4 in 1 Radio Flyer Trike //  seven. anything and everything Peter Pan  // eight. Melissa and Doug wooden vehicles set  //  nine. push along toy (specifically, hers is a worm that my dad and step-mom bought for her in Portugal)

If you'd like to share some of your favorite toddler toys with me, I'd love to see!

xo
-Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment